- Tips for Soundproof an Office：Melamine Foam Acoustic Panel
- Can You Use Melamine Foam on Your Teeth?
- What Kind of Sponge is Melamine Foam Eraser?
- How to Clean a Toilet Tank with Magic Sponge?
- How to Clean Cutting Boards with a Melamine Foam Magic Eraser?
- How to Unblock Shower Drains with a Melamine Foam Sponge?
- How to Soundproof Your Home Studio with Melamine Acoustic Foam?
- Can Melamine Foam Eraser Remove Toothpaste Stains?
- Is Melamine Foam Sponge Bad For Your Skin?
- Is Melamine Foam Sponge Safe on Car Glass?
- Can You Use Melamine Foam Sponge On Glass Oven Doors?
- How to Clean Door Knobs with Melamine Foam Magic Eraser?
- Jincheng Times Square, Zhongzhou Avenue, Jinshui District, Zhengzhou,China
Hot Sales Melamine Foam
Our melamine foam is a new type of cleaning product, the biggest difference from the traditional cleaning method: The physical decontamination mechanism, relying on the nano-capillary opening structure in the product, automatically adsorbing the stain on the surface of the object during the wiping process, no need to rely on any chemical washing agent to help with degradation. Its magical decontamination brings endless convenience to our healthy life.
As more and more people use melamine sponges, many problems have been discovered due to wrong usage methods.Only the correct way of use can bring perfect cleaning effect. The wrong method will consume the sponge too quickly or break the sponge and this leads to the waste of materials, then how to use melamine foam? It is very simple that only need to use it correctly, then our sponge is used in a wide range of applications, different applications, the method is still a little different, but there is a the same point that just wipe gently when using.and cut into different sizes to make full of it.
Magic melamine foam cleaning sponge
Cleaning Mechanism of Melamine Foam
How to Use Melamine Foam?
Precautions for Melamine Foam
If you have any suggestions or opinions about our products,please leave a message,and we will immediately answer your questions.Thanks for your support
Leave a message