- Can You Use Melamine Foam On Glass Oven Doors?
- How to Clean Glass Vases with a Melamine Foam Eraser?
- Erasing Stains With Melamine Foam
- Will Melamine Foam Sponge Clean Iron?
- Melamine Foam Sponge on Lampshades Cleaning
- Can I Use Melamine Foam Sponge On Stove Top?
- Sound Absorption Material-Melamine Acoustic Foam
- Melamine Foam Sponge on Plastic Patio Furniture Cleaning
- Does Melamine Foam Sponge Remove Hair Dye?
- Melamine Foam Eraser On Coffee Cups Cleaning
- Will Melamine Foam Sponge Clean Vinyl Fence?
- Can You Use Melamine Foam Eraser On Carpet Cleaning?
- Jincheng Times Square, Zhongzhou Avenue, Jinshui District, Zhengzhou,China
Melamine Foam Cleaning Blocks VS Pu Sponge
Is Melamine Foam Cleaning Sponge Safe?
The melamine foam blocks adopt the principle of physical decontamination, rely on the nano-scale capillary opening structure in the high density melamine foam sponge, and automatically adsorbs the stain on the surface of the object during the wiping process, and does not rely on any chemical detergents to help degrade.
What Chemical Is In Melamine Foam Magic Erasers?
I believe you maybe learn more or less about the chemicals in melamine foam magic erasers. As a matter of fact, melamine foam bulk for cleaning contains a very low content of formaldehyde, which accounts for almost insignificant proportion. When washed by water, the smallest formaldehyde capacity can be removed easily. Formaldehyde is best known as a smelly liquid that can be used to preserve animal carcasses for decades, if not forever. Formaldehyde itself is dangerous and sometimes deadly, irritating skin, corroding internal tissues and even leading to cancer. But if you mix it with melamine, you end up with a hard melamine resin that neutralizes the poison.
If you have any suggestions or opinions about our products,please leave a message,and we will immediately answer your questions.Thanks for your support
Leave a message